Athlete Information: Irish Life Health Tailteann Games Track & Field Championships 2021.
All athletes, coaches, officials must complete the Covid Declaration form below before attending.
Covid Declaration Details to be completed by Athletes, Officials, Coaches and parents attending the event: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=zlX-pB0QI0S3zVEJmdKfclcCO4F9JCROmVEe8WSFHdBUQjI1VFRQUU80TUMyNFpCREdNU1IzWlVTVC4u
In order to maintain the health and safety of all in attendance at the upcoming Competitions we require you to adhere to the following advice:
- For all events, arrive 60mins prior to event start time for entry to the venue, no access will be granted before this time
- Covid questionnaire must be completed before attending on the day of the event, this will only open on the morning of the event.
- Check in opens 60 minutes prior to your event, check in is located at reception to the Stadium along with bib number collection.
- There is no parking on site, parking is available in Gulliver’s retail park (20min walk).
- Please bring a pocket size hand sanitiser with you.
- Please sanitise your hands on entry to the venue.
- A face mask must be worn at all times except during warm up and competition for athletes.
- A call room will operate for track events, filed events to report to event.
- Personal throwing implements can be brought to reception located beside the entrance to the indoor track adjacent the finish line
- No chalk will be available at the competition so if you require it, please bring your own.
- Please wipe down any implements and equipment you touch before and after your event. Latest Travel restrictions and requirements on travel into Ireland are subject to change, for up-to-date information click HERE.
- Participation in the competition is subject to these travel restrictions if arriving from abroad in the 14 days prior.