The Munster Schools Combined Events Championships will take place on Saturday 9th October at 11am in Templemore Track, Co. Tipperary (and not Nenagh Indoor Stadium as previously stated).
Entry Forms– entries are PER SCHOOL (not per athlete) and must be submitted by school. Co-ed schools with both male and female athletes taking part will have to submit 2 entry form – one for boys, one for girls.
Girls Entry – https://forms.gle/vQUdruFciYddaXgR7
Boys Entry – https://forms.gle/cEAnBs6a43kWnPro9
- Closing date is Thursday 7th October at 6pm
- Enquiries to Aisling Hoey at email@example.com
- All Schools must be affiliated for 2021/2022.
- Maximum of three athletes permitted per school per event.
- 5 Euro Entry Fee per athlete payable on the day when collecting your number.
- Current Covid-19 guidelines apply.
- Link to Covid-19 Health Screening Questionnaire is here – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd7Zab7Ni7uRTLQU-EjPRsMc9TahgLfdKcvUwV0Q_jEKv4baQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Parents/Guardians, teachers and coaches may attend with their athletes. Could everyone please wear a mask when entering and registering at the venue and use the hand sanitisers provided. After that, it is up to everyone to exercise their own personal judgement around the venue.
- Latest AAI Covid-19 and Sport Ireland Guidance notes can be found here – https://www.athleticsireland.ie/about/COVID-19
Competition Rules can be found here.
Schedule of Events can be found here